Žinutė: #21
RE: hi all!
very beautiful rats Smile Especially Hela Wub
Rasti visas vartotojo žinutes
Cituoti šią žinutę
2008-02-22, 04:33 PM
Žinutė: #22
Night_Vampiress Rašė:You can't hug them, kiss them and if you sit on it, you even don't feel it - it will be just a squash.
So that's why they can only sit in their box, eat, and meditate (hang on roof and do nothing). You can only look at them - like at fishes (ok, fishes move more).

Your guess is quite good. He is 2 years and 9 months. Although all people who see him, his movements, vitality, don't believe he is so old. They say he looks like 2 years old rat.
I'm very proud of him Smile

I don't know whether you know what "iskierka" means in Polish. It means little spark. I think sparks are beautiful - like Iskierka is.
Cituoti šią žinutę
2008-02-22, 06:45 PM
Žinutė: #23
Night_Vampiress Rašė:They belong to nature.

I think, all animals belongs to nature..
Cituoti šią žinutę
2008-02-24, 03:01 PM
Žinutė: #24
Yes, I know that. But sticks belong more to the nature than rats, because for sticks it's better to live in nature (I think so, because they can get more plants and grass there). And for rats, we can provide better food and accomodation than nature can give.

And for Iskierka, I think that in Lithuanian it can mean something too. Of course in the provincial speech.

Friends are like bras; close to the heart and always there for support.
Cituoti šią žinutę
2008-08-16, 04:44 PM
Žinutė: #25
Hi, Nisia. Your Iskierka - impossible beautiful !!! I love shi'sSmile. А палочник -Супер! Такой огромныйW00t
Cituoti šią žinutę
2008-09-05, 01:21 PM
Žinutė: #26
A little update.

So... Alifek died, he had congestive heart failure. Meds didn't help much, because of his age (probably). He died in age 3 years and 2 months.

And I have now serious problem with Hela, she has encephalitis (brain inflammation). After problems at the beginning and changing antibiotics, she feels a little better, but I still pray for her recovering. We are in sickness for 6 days, so not long (in case of this disease).

Sticks are passing over one by one. It is not very strange or unusual, because their lifespan is 1 year. Now only last one is living, and is very old (is some weeks more then 1 year). Because I never fell in love with them, I don't feel very sorry about their deaths... I can't.

Annuenen, these insects are 7 cm long Smile
Cituoti šią žinutę
2008-09-07, 07:44 PM
Žinutė: #27
Update again. Hela died... Brain tumour...
Cituoti šią žinutę
2008-09-07, 08:27 PM
Žinutė: #28
Omg, so short time... Very sad Sad
Cituoti šią žinutę
2008-09-07, 08:46 PM
Žinutė: #29
very sad news... be strong and don't be sad. other rats will help you to forget this.
Cituoti šią žinutę
2008-09-16, 01:58 PM
Žinutė: #30
Hello, we are in "hi all" topic, so I'll just tell hi to all human and animal beings! Wink
A little bit about myself: I am prom Poznań (Poland), I'm 25 and I begin to love rats. Wink So I would like to adopt 2 rats.
The problem is my english is not very good. Sad I speak french & spanish. As you can see I love romanic idioms. Smile
I am also logged in alloszczur.pl's forum with the same nick.

We can click to help: thehungersite.com, care2.com, pajacyk.pl, polskieserce.pl
Cituoti šią žinutę

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This is necessary to prevent automated signups.

Peršokti į forumą:

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Contact Us | Žiurkės.lt | Grįžti į viršų | Grįžti į turinį | Lite (Archive) Mode | RSS